Staging Diva Dispatch

Monday, December 19, 2005

Get the Recording of Debra Gould, The Staging Diva

Debra Gould, The Staging Diva
What a hectic time of year! Amazingly 70% of the people who signed up for my Free Staging Diva Preview Session on December 16 made it!

"Great Staging Diva Preview Session last night! Thanks again for your generosity of spirit." (Jenni Walker, NM)


It's not too late to get the recording of the call. You'll hear my story of how I left a successful career to reinvent myself as a Home Stager and how quickly the business has grown in less than 3 years. I answer lots of questions from the audience about what it's like to be in the business and how The Staging Diva Training Program works.

Order your Free Recording of the Staging Diva Preview Call today by emailing me and put "Preview Recording" in the subject line. No obligation to buy anything, it's my Christmas gift to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home