Staging Diva Dispatch

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Entrepreneur Magazine recognizes Staging Diva Business Opportunity


The Staging Diva Training Program is the only Home Staging Business opportunity listed in the 2006 Entrepreneur's Be Your Own Boss Magazine!

Home staging, also known as house fluffing or real estate staging, is an extremely low cost business to get into. The trick to staying in it is knowing how to price yourself properly and how to market your services. That's why that is the foundation of the Staging Diva Training Program.

I've got an MBA and over 20 years experience in marketing. I've started more than one business which has generated a six figure income since becoming an entrepreneur in 1989. I bring all this knowledge plus what I've learned growing a home staging business from nothing to international recognition in only two years to my Staging Diva students.

Check out what some students have to say about their own experience with the Staging Diva Training Program:

"I just hung up from our first Staging Diva TeleClass and I loved it! I can't wait for our next session! Thank you for helping me achieve my dreams." Leah Fritz, Kenosha, WI

"Thank you so much for your generosity and being a God Send."
Cynthia Savoie, Houston, TX

"I can't thank you enough for your support, encouragement and commitment to the serious growth of others." Derrian Smith, Dressed to Sell Inc., Morrisdale, NB

"I was so inspired and strengthened by our coaching call today. I have learned volumes from your Staging Diva TeleClasses, but today I had the pleasure and privilege of learning more about your character, which I must say is FIRST CLASS. I tip my hat to you Debra and look forward to our next coaching session."
Janet Ravka, HomeSensational.com (Staging Diva Business Accelerator Program participant)

Read what more students say about the program. Will 2006 be the year you finally take action on your dreams? If you're leaning in that direction you can save money by signing up for Staging Diva Training before the 2006 price increase!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home