Staging Diva Dispatch

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Learning the Home Staging Business


There are really expensive home staging and interior redesign courses out there. On top of the course fee you have to be able to check out of your life for three to five days, possibly paying also for travel and accomodations.

But it's not just about cost and time! You also need to make sure you are REALLY going to learn to start and grow your home staging business.

That's the basis of the Staging Diva Training Program and why I offer it in a "teleclass" format which means my students don't have to leave home to learn. It's just like being on a telephone conference call, with me and 11 other students from all over North America.

Staging Diva students already have a knack for decorating. What they're really missing is practical "how to" business advice to help them grow a profitable home staging business.

With 5 courses in the Staging Diva Training Program, students learn everything they need to get started, how to price their services, market to four key target audiences, etc.

I'm especially proud that The Staging Diva Training Program is the only home staging program recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine in their Business Opportunities listings!

If you're wondering what it's like to attend a Staging Diva TeleClass, here's your chance to try an Introductory Session FREE on November 22!

Ask me questions about the home staging / house fluffing business and learn more about the Staging Diva Training Program. It's a great opportunity to experience what learning by phone with me is like. I also share my personal story of how I left a lucrative career to take a huge leap of faith and follow my dreams. In under three years I became an internationally known home stager, featured in numerous magazine and newspaper articles. I've even been on HGTV twice!

Your only cost for this FREE Staging Diva Introductory Session is your time and the long distance charges for a call to Portland OR (probably under $2 depending on your long distance plan). Here's what one past attendee had to say:

"The call last night was fantastic. You really answered our questions and I was relieved to hear that you run your own home staging business during business hours only, not on evenings and weekends! With a growing and busy family, I was concerned about whether I would be able to build my home staging business around their needs. I'm really looking forward to joining your Staging Diva Program." (Cathy Schneider)

The Free Staging Diva Introductory Session November 22, 2005 is limited to 20 participants (actual courses are smaller with only 12 allowed). The Staging Diva Free Introductory Session lasts about 45 minutes and starts at: 8 PM (eastern), 7 PM (central), 6 PM (mountain) and 5Pm (pacific).

If you want to attend, send an email with "Nov. 22" in the subject line. You will receive confirmation and your special password to join the free call.

Sign up as soon as possible as there are only 20 spots and there's always a waiting list!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home