Staging Diva Dispatch

Friday, February 06, 2009

Is living your dream worth taking a risk?

I think Cuban-French author, Anais Nin, had love in mind when she said:

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."


But as an entrepreneur, this quote speaks loudly to me. I recently wrote a post on the Home Staging Business Report sharing my own personal story and why it was worth the risks I took to make my dream of living a creatively fulfilling life come to fruition by starting my own home staging business. You can read that story here.

***

A Fortune 500 company veteran, Debra Gould has been a business writer since the 1980s and wrote a chapter of the book “Marketing Masters” published in 1998. She is also known as The Staging Diva and is president of Six Elements Inc., an internationally recognized home staging company that is frequently profiled in the media in both the US and Canada. Debra Gould developed the Staging Diva Training Program to create opportunities for others to grow their own profitable home staging businesses. There are currently over 1000 Staging Diva Graduates around the world.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home