Staging Diva Dispatch

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Home Staging Directory matches Chicago stager with Aussie client


Last month, I was contacted by someone in Australia who had a home to sell in Chicago. Because of my visibility on the Internet and other media, she got in touch with me hoping I could recommend a home stager there.

Naturally, I led her to the Staging Diva Directory of Home Stagers where she found Renee D. Strawn's Distinctive Design listing complete with before and after photos, a profile of herself and all of her contact information.

To read more about how someone in Australia contacted me in Toronto to find them a home stager in Chicago, click here!

***

Home Staging expert Debra Gould also known as The Staging Diva knows how to make money as a home stager and has taught over 1000 others to use their decorating talents and run their own home staging business in the Staging Diva Home Staging Business Training Program.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home