Staging Diva Dispatch

Monday, November 30, 2009

What if fear stopped Oprah from moving forward?

Oprah announced on her show last week that after 25 years, she'll be ending The Oprah Winfrey Show in September 2011. Of course, she won't really be retiring. Aside from her current media empire, she’s working on launching her own cable TV channel and will most likely have her own show on there.

Last week I watched a television interview taped with Oprah 24 years ago and in it she was asked “what if your new show fails?” Without missing a beat she replied, “I’ll be OK. I’m not defined by my TV show.”

Imagine if she had let the “what if I fail” question stand in her way back then! Read more about this topic in a recent post on the Home Staging Business Report.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home