Staging Diva Dispatch

Monday, September 28, 2009

Marketing a home staging business goes beyond price

I’ve never made any apologies for being one of the most expensive home stagers in my city - and I have been since I started my business. Just because everyone else seemed to be fine with giving their time away for almost nothing didn't mean I had to do the same.

Instead of trying to compete on price I focused on marketing so I would be perceived as the expert home stager in my market. My goal was for people to come to me when they wanted the best.

If you promote your services as being cheap, you're going to attract penny-pinching clients who don’t value what you have to offer.

Read more about how marketing is more than just about price, in an article on the Home Staging Business Report.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home