Staging Diva Dispatch

Sunday, July 03, 2005

10 Reasons Home Staging is a great home based business

Independence Day got me thinking about the whole concept of "independence" and reminded me why I became an entrepreneur in 1989.

I had a lucrative job at the time but hated the office politics and feeling dependent on the company I worked for. I wanted to feel more in control of my future and have the flexibility to take on projects that I was interested in.

I started my first company before I turned 30 and I've never regretted the life of an entrepreneur.

Here are my top 10 reasons why Home Staging (or House Fluffing) is a great home-based business:

  • Home Staging is a low cost business to start.
  • It doesn't require official credentials because there are none for this industry (despite what some organizations claim for their own marketing reasons).
  • There is no need to invest in inventory or recruit others into the business. This is not a multi-level marketing scheme.
  • The financial rewards are there if you work hard to build your home staging business.
  • You can still have time for your family or other demands while running this business.
  • Since you visit clients in their homes, you don't need to worry about what your own home looks like or where you live.
  • You'll have daily opportunities to be creative, meet interesting people and make a real difference in their lives by helping them make a significant profit on your services.
  • You'll enjoy variety and a sense of adventure.
  • You can control how fast you want to grow your home staging business.
  • You decide who you want to work with and what kind of projects you want to take on.

If you want to learn more about starting your own Home Staging business, why not join our TeleClass, "Decorate to sell: Cashing in on the latest real estate craze"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home